Friday, May 26, 2006

two things

One: My thoughts on the immigration bill and state of affairs in Washington is this: We have Republicanism, which is personified by the Senate and White House, whose principle is to stay in power at all costs, conservative principles be damned. That's why we'll get a compromise bill out of Congress, because no matter what the House wants, the Senate and Bush are determined to grant amnesty to get big business cheap labor.

A good book to read on this subject is Impostor, How Bush betrayed the Conservative Revolution by Bruce Bartlett.


As far as what I will do in November. I will vote against Schawkowsky and for a Conservative or Libertarian for Governor. Topinka is a RINO. I'd rather vote for Zell Miller, a DINO.

RINO (Republican in Name Only, country clubber).
DINO (Democrat in Name Only, country music supporter).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

June 11, 2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

July 21, 2006 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home