Monday, May 22, 2006

NBA boring, try NHL and NASCAR instead

After listening to the last 4 minutes of the worst Game 7 in quite some time, I think that I am going to give up on the NBA and try the NHL and NASCAR instead.

There should be consequences for the NBA allowing a boring garbage team like the Detroit Pistons succeeding all the freaking time. Maybe strip the Pistons of their first round draft pick. 79-61 is a college score where I come from. I have no faith in either the Clips or Mavs to win in Phoenix or San Antonio.

Go Jimmie Johnson and Tony Stewart. Race away in Talladega or wherever NASCAR is this Memorial Day Weekend.

Three cheers to Dwayne Roloson and the Edmonton Oilers for taking the first two games of the Western Conference Finals in Anaheim.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

July 21, 2006 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home