Tuesday, February 05, 2008

been a while

It's been a while since I last posted something on this blog. Well, last week I was sick and Sunday I was recovering from my fever/cough and watched the Super Bowl.

Anyway, I feel that the Super Bowl, while competitive and close, will set back the midwest and western cities to compete by at least five to eight years. See, Fox only promotes the Cowboys, Giants and Packers on their pregame show and feature them with their alleged number one announcing team of Joe Buck, a hayseed from Missouri and Troy Aikman, a good quarterback for Dallas ten years ago.

On the other network, CBS, they only showcase the Patriots, Colts and Steelers. If the Jets were good, they would showcase them with their alleged number one announcing team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

On the political front, I proudly voted for Romney this morning and voted for Sauerberg for Senate. I have no idea about the other two candidates for Senate on the Republican side, but the goal is to make Durbin sweat and get at least 43% of the vote.

A question for those who oppose the death penalty: What are your guidelines for mandatory sentencing? Please illuminate me. I am open to a discussion on this topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home