Monday, March 27, 2006

Why I like sports

Yesterday's win by George Mason was an example of why I like sports. I think the lesson that I learned from the Patriots is that if you work hard and play right you will win. Had Connecticut won, it would have been a bad thing because Connecticut coasted a good portion of the four games, not only against Albany but the other three teams (Kentucky, Washington and George Mason).

The reason why I hold Washington and Gonzaga responsible for their losses is because they have a mentality that is very typical of Western teams, we'll give it our best shot, but if we fall short, it's not so bad.

The eastern teams are used to playing under pressure every day. In California, Washington, etc. pressure doesn't come until March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home