Friday, March 10, 2006

Random college thoughts

1) I think I am more Anti-Syracuse than Duke (at least until Syracuse loses to Nova or Georgetown). Gerry MacNamara is one of the most overrated players in the country and I would T him up in two seconds. Moreover, his coach is a poor role model for coaches and should be suspended for a game.

2)Way to go Washington, gag against the Ugly Ducklings of Oregon in the first round. Kinda like the Sonics in 1994 with George Karl.

3) Chicago scene: Rob Judson and Bill Carmody need to hit the road. NIU to lose to Toledo is bad and Carmody can't beat Penn State if his life depended on it.

4) I may actually listen to the Wisconsin-Indiana game today even though it violates my rule about listening to big 10 games because Hush Bimbo and Dan Patrick don't cut it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home