Thursday, April 05, 2007

quick post

1) The first two days of Passover (Pesach) were very nice up around Jerome St. or so. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully, it will warm up a bit so that I can walk outside for more than five minutes or so.

2) Met nice and interesting people over Pesach. Didn't know that there were Sephardim of Cuban origins. My grandfather's family was from Turkey and my Grandmother's family was from Salonika, Greece.


On a lighter (sports note) congrats to Florida for repeating as Basketball champs. Also kudos to their coach for staying put in Gainesville, Florida and not running after a headache in Kentucky. Let the slick used car salesman John Calipari do that.

2 Comments:

Blogger yaak said...

Mo'ed Tov.
I always enjoy Jerome St. for Pesah too. :)

April 06, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger frumhouse said...

Glad you had a nice Pesach! This Chicago weather is the pits.

April 14, 2007 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home