Sunday, February 11, 2007

long post

Well, I haven't posted in a while. With work and looking for a full-time job, I don't have time to post during the week, thank G-d.

Anyway, Congratulations to the Colts on winning the Super Bowl.
I will never have a Peyton Manning poster in my room, but that's me. I grew up in Blue cities, not in Red States.

Shabat was nice at my relatives the Azoses. I heard Raymond Beyda yesterday afternoon at Ohel Shalom Torah Center. He was good. I wanted to attend last night but it was too cold and I didn't want to walk a mile to KINS for the dinner.

Now on to sports:
Bill Carmody of the Northwestern Wildcats Men's basketball team is a bad coach and his team is UNWATCHABLE! Memo to Mark Murphy, the AD. Get a new coach with a better offense and a winning philosophy.

Gary Bettman is the worst sports commissioner since Ford Frick. Why the NHL owners like him and allow this fruitcake to keep his job is beyond me. Maybe because the Canadians have less money than the American teams. But they need to change for their own good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bettman should go!!!!!

http://www.firebettman.com

February 11, 2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger JMNOR55 said...

who should replace Bettman? Don Cherry? Lou Lamariello of the Devils?

February 18, 2007 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home