Wednesday, August 16, 2006

new things

Good to be back blogging. Lots to discuss.

One is that my class in IP Law will end next week. The test is on Tuesday and with a lot of studying I should pass.

Two is what happened a week ago and how it affected my family's travel plans. Early Thursday morning,Scotland Yard (British FBI) discovered a plot to blow up planes going from London to the USA. To make a long story short, my Mom missed her flight because of the long wait and security procedures, my Dad made it but didn't get his suit bag until Sunday morning and I made it with little snags. When I came back to Chicago during Chol Hamoed Pesach, my flight was delayed over three hours because of a thunderstorm in Iowa and Illinois. I got in at 9 pm instead of 6 pm.

Sports wise I am looking forward to the NFL season. I expect the Seahawks to make the playoffs, after that is anyone's guess. However, what does that leave the Northwest sports fan who has given up on the M's? Should we follow training camp practices? Kind of boring.

Memo to SI: Stop doing articles on Chase Utley and other Philadelphia athletes. They aren't that good and it's a city full of LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!! Spend time on the Dodgers or A's or Twins. Yes I know that Mauer made the cover of SI a couple weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home