Saturday, June 17, 2006

General stuff

Well things are okay in Rogers Park. I wanted to go to a shalom zachor last night, but it wasn't to be. Had I gone early it would have worked since I ate dinner late. However, I visited the family this afternoon so that's good.

To make a long story short after the patent and trademark class is over, I intend to move to Lakeview. No kidding around or BS.



On interleague play and the National League. I despise this arrogance that the National League has about not using a DH. Every other professional league in North America has a DH. Why can't they.

First of all, their games aren't as good, because the starting pitcher has to be removed after the sixth or seventh inning for a pinch-hitter. Second of all, it's not playing according to the current rules, not the ideal rules which went away a long time ago.


Also, I am boycotting sports talk radio. It is no good. I am annoyed at Harry Teinowitz for his UNPROFESSIONAL and immature dispute with Dan McNeil. He should have been fired on Tuesday or Wednesday for his dispute with Dan McNeil, who is more valuable than he in the scope of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home