Monday, June 02, 2008

favorites and non-favorites

In the following sports, here are my favorites



MLB: Seattle Mariners though they're out of it now.

Other teams I will root for, Philadelphia, Cleveland and if they make it, Colorado.



Don't like the Yankees but I respect them and I do confess that I enjoy John Sterling, their bombastic play by play announcer. It is High... It is Far... It is GONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!



An A-Bomb for A-Rod and of course, ballgame over, Yankees win.... th-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yankees win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Take that Phil Mushnick of the NY Post.



NFL: Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears aka Da Bearssssss!!!!!!!!



AFC New England Patriots, spying or no spying.



Can't stand the Lions and the Raiders. Don't get the fascination that everyone has every year about the Arizona Cardinals. They're the LA Clippers of the NFL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home