Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Introduction

Hi my name is Josh and I am a single guy in West Rogers Park. I have found it challenging to say the least.
I am a 30 something male who is single and Orthodox and living in West Rogers Park (WRP). I enjoy music, particularly 80's music like on Jack FM 104.3, some Jewish music, working out, baseball, basketball and football. I like collecting stamps as well, anything that has historical significance.

I am blogging to describe myself and what I do. I think that the young Orthodox unmarried males and females of West Rogers Park need to stop being so cliquish and afraid to meet others and organize some get-togethers either on shabbos or at a place like Sy's Bowling Lanes.

If the situation doesn't improve (and I don't expect that it will) I will hope to move to Lakeview/Lincoln Park by the end of 2006.

Anyone who is single and Orthodox in WRP should come and look at this blog and post, agree or disagree. I want to know why you guys are so darn cliquish.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMNOR55 said...

I hope anyone who lives in cities other than New York or Jerusalem can view my post and feel free to agree or disagree with me.

February 09, 2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home